KahveLab group is meeting every Tuesday to discuss current issues and to listen to a weekly invited seminar mostly related to experimental high energy physics. The meeting takes place every Tuesday in Feza Gursey Seminar room at 17:30 – 19:00.
- (Upcoming) 4 December 2018 – Speaker: TBA
- 27th November 2018 – Speaker: Aytül Adıgüzel on “TRT Detector studies in KahveLab”
- 20th November 2018 – Speaker: Sevim Açıkgöz on “TFD Presentations”
- 13th November 2018 – Speaker: V. Erkcan Özcan on “Measurement of Inclusive Radiative B -Meson Decay B -> X_s gamma”
- 6th November 2018 – Speaker: Arif Bayirli on “Electron and photon energy calibration with the ATLAS detector using 2015-2016 LHC proton-proton collision data”